Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Soooooooooo.... KH1 feels (ch169)

BECAUSE PLAYING KH1 AGAIN AND SORIKAI FEELS AND



(handy link)

Hooooo boy this is like my favorite fanmix because it's upbeat and it fits the three of them so much and you should definitely give it a listen. Because it's friendship and Island Feels and really really really wonderful. Definitely one of my faves.

And theeen




Just look at these vibrant little cuties! I reaaaaaallly love concept art and was a little disappointed when the artbook for KH1.5 turned out to be like only five pages and while it's great it's not a lot and it's more official art than concept art so.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE CONCEPT ART I stumbled on a goldmine called KHInsider which has like a ton of concept art and official art and world artwork ho man I sat there for like an entire afternoon and just downloaded artwork because I really really love concept art

ye

NOW TO MY CHAPTER HAHA



I ACTUALLY was gonna have a thing with Shad and blood and was reaaaaaal poetic about it but then I remembered that he can't actually bleed and I got really really really upset. *frowny face*

Though actually tbh Shad and Riku are a little a like because they both direct their pain physically? Shad directs it at the nearest wall/piece of landscape that he can punch and get satisfaction from.

Meanwhile Riku takes it out on himself. And it's.... well...
(I wrote a thingy that's relevant to nowish that'll have to go in ASAS. Though I need to upload that thingy with Larxene... uck. Someone really needs to remind me 'bout these things. tho uck I almost want to rewrite things to include it but I haven't because effort)

and my notes:

NO STOP I CAN’T REFER TO SHAD AS SHAD INSTORY STOP FINGERS I DON’T WANT TO

Shad, Hades is going to be really mad if you’re destroying his underworld like this

Don’t you dare tell me that Hades being able to see Shad merely because he’s the God of the Underworld is a stupid excuse
It’s his Underworld. I’m pretty sure he can get away with that
(also pretty sure that Maleficent can see Shad, so it doesn’t really matter does it??)

Hades suddenly reminds me of a dragon

ALSO HADES I DON’T THINK YOU’D JUST TRIP SHAD AS FUNNY AS IT IS

Hehehh Roxas no I don't care if you swear nearly everywhere else I don’t think I’ll let it slide through—Riku has had stuff slip enough lately


AND ACTUALLY THOSE ARE ALL MY NOTES??

I mean I had like an entire two-page rant on Sora but it's sooooooooortta spoilers so nvm

No comments: