Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"Would it kill you to sit still?" (ch152)

convenient link to the chapter

No music suggestion, seeing as this is all set up
(And nothing exciting happens and stuff)

so...

commentary

~

Q totally distracted Amaryllis for half an hour. That's where he was. Out in the hall talking to Q. (Through whatever form of communication they have. I think they have pagers.)

Heheh I'm scrolling through my ch152 tag and I apparently turned off my internet for this chapter? And said I wouldn't liveblog/post things to tumblr about it. Which is funny. Because there is two pages of notes on this chapter in that tag after that post. alskdfj

However I am apparently lacking notes for everything except the end? With 26?

like this was in my notes:
Wait. Wait. Okay, no 26 does not say “’til”. He is a Vexen Replica. “Until.”

and:
26 you got some sass going on. Idk if it’s a good idea to be sassing Xemnas

except. Okay. I do have notes for what happens before this. Asldkfjsdfowei okay

I put this in my notes because apparently it was funny....:
Riku: He was intending to turn Sora into his puppet, though
Alpha: Doesn’t mean Xemnas is going to try it with Roxas
Vexen: Actually… I wouldn’t be surprised if he considered it. (But you were just arguing with Riku Vexen aghh. Actually he was just arguing that Marluxia didn’t turn Riku into a puppet. Not that he needed to. (Don’t say that Vexen Riku will kill you) Lol Alpha should ask “you were just arguing with Riku” and Vexen’s like “well, I’m just saying Marluxia didn’t quite put him through that. He was perfectly intending to do such a thing to Sora though, Besides--”) Xehanort isn’t keen on not having control of anything. And I doubt he’ll want to have to go through this process again, so if he can keep his grip tight on Roxas

(I'm not sure how that was funny)

mm...

...

Idk if this last note is for this chapter or this next one

I think it's for the next one

So

I guess that was everything

Huh

(though you'll maybe want to check this out)

No comments: