Monday, July 8, 2013

Riku and Vexen give me a lot of feels (ch153)

No seriously

Why not check my ch153 tag on tumblr so you can see the feels?
(Posts are now listed in chronological order because I just figured out I could do that isn't that handy??)

Or this post which gives me feels

Actually fatherly!Vexen just gives me feels in general. A lot. It's especially really bad when I have five different Vexens in my head giving me fatherly feels at the same time and I just lakdjfds

Anyway

No music suggestion for this chapter

And...

As for the commentary...

Have a video first!



Angsty Repliku is the best

Whaaaat? A viiideo?

No I'm not crazy I'm just like "I feel like sharing one!" so. Sharing.

Anyway~

Commentary time!

(Also I believe I need to give you a convenient link to the chapter)

Okay, my notes are unclear at best, but...

"            Even if you count Xemnas as two people, for being Xemnas, and Axel as two people, while you’re at it, that’s still 6 to 8. We have them out numbered; though they probably have us out muscled. "

I made this comment about that:
"Throw Xigbar into this mix and then you’re evenly matched" 
Xigbar counts as two people

heh:
"They’re near a corner okay? Okkaaayy??"

My next comment is questioning whether or not Riku's selfdoubt is believable but it is. Selfdoubt comes back. Usually at the most inopportune moments. You’ll be perfectly fine and out of nowhere it’ll come back to you and you’ll think about it again and you’ll feel crappy all over again. It happens. I know.

copy-pasting my notes time!
(I don't see a point in trying to reword them)

For a sec Vexen wanted to say “everyone messes up. I have a million times. Doesn’t mean I can’t do anything” but then Idk we both decided it was a bad idea. Focusing on Riku. Don’t bring Vexen—Vexen doesn’t want to bring himself—into this pep talk. Don’t bring in everyone, either. Focus on Riku. It’s praise he wants, really, more than he wants a pep talk. Aglsdjfk 

*sobs*

Vexen I know you’re smiling, but Riku’s not looking at you so he doesn’t see it. pretty sure I fixed that though

LARGE PARAGRAPHS OF TEXT!! Oh well it’s Vexen talking I really honestly don’t care bleh. Besides what he’s saying is a thousand times more important than anything else I could be describing. Except Riku’s emotions. But I’ll get to those in a paragraph of two. Riku needs to be listening to what Vexen’s saying then he can panic about it (‘cause he’ll probably panic you know him :P)

Vexen’s definitely trying to boost Riku’s self-esteem right now. Listen to him stoke that ego.
("You're the strongest in this Castle." "Nothing can get past you when you're protecting Namine.")


And then I actually think that's all my notes because the next thing I wrote down involves Axel and cliffs
oh wait, now I see why I made that comment

So

yeah that's it

OH WAIT!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I SHOULD TELL YOU?

I should tell you that I have that page on Riku and Namine's relationship written! Yeah!

I have to wait to post it until after this sequence is finished, though, due to spoilers.

But it's written

No comments: