Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm so confused!?!??????

Okay so I found a whole bunch of notes that I think go with ch148 but they didn't go in the blog post because I forgot?? Idk I like completely left them out but I know they don't go with ch149 so....???

yeah I'm just gonna put it all here if you're interested and even if you aren't well idc sorry

(also my typing has gone to pot I'm sorry)
(notes bolded and in parenthesis are notes about my notes that I am making right now as I'm posting this post)

~

Is huff a verb? Does that sound weird? Huffed. He huffed. Huff is an onomatopoeia (stupid word wouldn’t give me spelling suggestions for it! no wonder, I wasn’t spelling it poeia!! Who spells words like that!?! Both of those letters are silent!)
All that work and I don’t even use huff. (it was more humph anyway so). And on top of that huff is so angry sounding and we’ve determined that Alpha isn’t angry. Or not loudly, anyway. He’s quietly angry.

As much as it deserves it I can’t put all of the Twilight Symphony album into my epic playlist. I suppose I should find songs that are my favorites and throw them in, though. (and get rid of some of the 25th Zelda anniversary stuff… maybe…)

I like making noises. Hs are breathy. Remember that. Hhhh. It’s not hmph. Too harsh. Not hmm. That implies thinking. Hmh is a breathier but just as annoyed hmph. Maybe. *makes the noise a few times to decide* Maybe I’ll leave it hmph for ease-of-understanding purposes…

Alpha we already established that you aren’t angry, exactly, just upset. And that thought was bitter!!

Haha, Vexen. I don’t think so. You mixing up Xemnas and Xehanort is one thing. You almost saying Ienzo instead of Alpha—then again… it’s… possible… hrm. My initial thought is no. But, then again…

Riku slips into the leader role very easily sometimes. Though, he’s been at this for a few months.

Oh nice. I just realized I didn’t actually have to be in Alpha’s POV. The thing/thought process/conversation I thought it’d be best to be in his head for isn’t in this chapter. Poop. 
(Except I think this note is actually inaccurate because from what I remember Alpha's POV was necessary?? Or easier? I really don't remember)

Hikari is such a happy song, though it’s ending version and the lyrics of Simple and Clean imply something sadder. But, listening to the instrumental of it vs Passion, it’s certainly the more happier of the two. Passion is slower and sweeter—not necessarily sadder, but it’s not as upbeat.

Hallow Bastion’s theme is so pretty. It’s one of my favorite world music. (Except in KH2 where it’s not nearly as pretty lol. Idr the BBS version)

Riku you stole that idea from Vexen. Oh well.
(I have no idea what idea he happened to steal guys)

Oh, what, I’m in Riku’s POV?
(Idk what this is either)

That is valid logic, Vexen, however I don’t believe you know of such events. (you were beaten by real Riku and Sora, both of whom were stronger than Xemnas and maybe this doesn’t quite make sense. It sort of makes sense, but it’s not the typical “you were beaten by so-and-so who’s weaker than so-and-so-2 so why do you think you can beat so-and-so-2”)
(I have no idea what I mean by this either)

~

anyway found this and some of it was interesting and the rest is amusing and then idk about the rest. If you have thoughts lemme know??

No comments: