Thursday, March 14, 2013

Days through Fanart

You're all thinkin' "whaaaat??"

But I can actually do this. Not kidding you. I was looking through my Days pictures the other day and I'm like "hey, I have Xion's capture" and "Hey, I have Xion's death, too" and "HEY! I have a lot of fan art!" and I started going through and putting my pictures into a chronological order and I KEPT FINDING MORE

IT WAS CRAZY!!

so... let's get started!
note: I'll only be using fanart I know exists. But it's still a pretty dang ton



Art by Garih on dA. Find here


Yes, I can start with Roxas's birth. Look how good this is going, huh?

I won't post the next one because it takes up a lot of space, but... here it is on dA!
http://semokan.deviantart.com/art/358-4coma-dot-dot-dot-141397487

Which goes chronologically next

Then this one!

art by semokan. find here

random RokuXi fluff next. I feel it's appropriate

art again by semokan, find here


you can list this next, if you'd like 

Then... happy Trio artwork, because happy trio is rare at any time later in the game

I don't know who drew this!! aslkdjf
EDIT: I found the artist. パン也 on pixiv, though the art has since been deleted... blehhh....

And... we need the Trio on the clocktower, so

art by EvieBrightSide, here
And all was bright and happy!

But, see, then Xion fights Riku and has her but kicked, and things start getting confusing, so...

art by theDj90 from dA. find here

And after running around with Riku and not being sure of what to do, Xion returns...

art by ventusz on dA, find here

And that happens...

Which is followed immediately by

art by MrLipSchutz from dA. find here

Now, of course it gets a bit clunky here. But there is a gap of semi important stuff in the game right now (despite this being Xion sapping Roxas of his strength) and so no one draws fanart. That's easily locatable. I wish I could find Namine and Xion talking, or something... Xion and Riku... eh, idk

Nope, can't find any. Let's continue with the artwork I CAN find
art by cool-scythe on dA. I don't have a link

This is just... Roxas kind of looking like he's fading, which I suppose goes with the Xion sapping his strength, thing... huh (just thought of that right now)

Then... oh bleh... to the end!

art by semokan. find it here

Axel and Xion face off... 'cept I've only got Xion
art by peachmomo on dA. find here

Xion's goodbye. It's more symbolic than literal

followed by

art by ProcerDeCrepusculum on dA. find here

the battle...

followed by

I don't know who drew this, either... sorry
Xion's death

And have a picture by semokan on this subject, too

find it here 

Then Roxas confused, 'cuz why not?

again, by semokan. find this one here
He's all panicky and not sure what to do right away, but he eventually decides that he'll be epic and head back to TWTNW

art by davidfernandezart. find it here

art by yhtka. find this here
And then Roxas slices through Neoshadows like they're butter

art also by yhtka. this one's here
I, sadly, don't have Roxas and Riku fighting...
Here's an awesome photo shoot of two cosplayers who covered Deep Dive (there's a heavy focus on Riku)
http://nanjokoji.deviantart.com/gallery/2941791

OH HEY! I FOUND RIKU AND ROXAS FIGHTING!

art by rubyd. Here on dA


And then...

art by ssceles. find it here
And you'd think I'd stop there. Days is finished.

but I can keep going

So, onto KH2!!

art by CollisionDrive. it's here

Roxas transitioning into Twilight Town. I find that one fitting

nartz, got the pic from photobucket. not sure who drew it

Roxas fading back into Sora? something like that... It fits the mood of KH2 Roxas at the beginning, I think


Idk who drew this, too! Probably found it on photobucket...

Then Roxas vs Axel... I suppose this should've gone sooner... oh well

So... Roxas has rejoined with Sora now...

Or, wait, this first

art by yhtka. here
Because we needed Roxas and Sora fighting on the Dive Platform

There's also this picture of Roxas and Sora fighting

art by MrLipschutz. esta aqui
And since we need this next for my headcanon to work...

http://semokan.deviantart.com/art/The-Hurt-Deep-Inside-299811539
It's a comic, so I'm not embedding it

Now, anyway, since Roxas and Sora have rejoined and Roxas has come to terms with it all, this can happen:

art by semokan. here!
Roxas goes and finds Xion within the depths of Sora's heart, and then...

art again by semokan. click here!
Roxas and Xion are happy together because they found each other inside Sora's heart. Ahaha.

~

That was fun.
let me know if any of the links don't work, kay?

It was more fun when I was putting this together in my head. Because I could just keep going. I found the "Don't remember me" pic and I was like YES I CAN USE THIS and then I went into KH2, and then it blended perfectly into semokan's little "Roxas and Xion find each other inside Sora" thingy

AND IT WAS SO EXCITING

Yeah

*dances*

*needs to write*

No comments: