Monday, March 4, 2013

A quick little update!

So... uhm... Updates for Dead Inside might be a bit sporadic again. I'm having a few snags with this sequence, and I'm still struggling through writer's block/lack of proper motivation to write. Yay. That, and I also think I'd like to have the entire sequence finished before I upload it...

Sorry about that!

At least you've got KH1.5 to look out for! Only 10 more days! (roughly 9 days and 5 hours, as of currently (6:52 my time))

Anyway

I'll probably blog some, but I am REALLY SORRY about the lack of story updates. I got into the swing of writing, and then all of a sudden this writer's block crashed on top of me and it's been kind of frustrating. I promise I'll have something eventually. (I was hoping to get this done before/on/close to KH1.5 was out, because that would be perfect, but... stupid writer's block)

Just thought I'd update

have your Days pic!




http://ventusz.deviantart.com/art/Xion-s-Capture-172821506

No comments: