Saturday, February 2, 2013

OMGSO

I was looking through my rough outline for the fic

and

and

AND

I am two major plot points away from THAT

I feel like I've said this before...

BUT

See

What's different about this time

Or at least, what I think is different

Is it's NOT two major plot points with "uh... what am I doing!?!" in between

It's two major plot points, on Riku's side of the story, and those two major plot points are the only scenes I have planned for Riku and there SHOULDN'T be anything in between them. Theoretically.

It now occurs to me that MAYBE placing such major plot points next to each other isn't smart

however, the second one really does make sense if it happens sooner rather than later, so...

Of course, I have to figure out what Sora's doing, as his side of the story isn't quite as concrete

but as soon as I get through this Sora section

I know what I'm doing for the one after that

So

yes

crap

I just remembered I have a scene with Aqua and Ven I need to write. Or that I should write. Oh yeah! I was waiting 'til I started BBS again my PSP charger should get here any day now so that I their battle styles all solid and stuff in my head. Or some logic similar to that.

That paragraph was entirely unnecessary

But

yeah

TWO PLOT POINTS

I'd say something like "the chances of me finishing Dead Inside this summer are high!" but I don't want to like... jinx myself. (I probably just did)

Because you all remember LAST summer

Where I was ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that I would finish Dead Inside before the anniversary

yup

That went well

But, Disney happened

And then there was the YELLING sequence which I don't think I planned and delayed me slightly. But it fixed a lot of my plot holes. So. Not complaining.
well, it fixed SOME of my plot holes. But any plot hole fixed is a plot hole that I'll gladly... have... fixed. That ended better in my head

Anyway

Gonna stop ranting at you now

and

going to go back to writing/plotting a scene for Sora. Because I don't have a particular pre-planned scene to put here. Which sucks.


OH WAIT!!!

I meant to mention

Back on an outline I'd written a while ago. A long while ago. I'd written next to most plot points how many chapters I thought they would take.

The R sequence.

Was planned to be 2 chapters.

What did it turn out to be? Four?

Lol

Though, I also planned to have the Shad, Kairi, and Sora scenes that happened after it---wait. Sorry. Before it. Those scenes were planned to take a chapter each.

All three of them shared a chapter.

Don't know why I'm telling you this

but


TWO MAJOR PLOT POINTS! *throws confetti that's still left over from my birthday*

Speaking of my birthday

It's four and a half weeks away.

Goodness, it does NOT feel like a year has passed since last birthday

and it feels like just yesterday I was finishing up the Anniversary Questions thingies.

I"m rambling

I'll shut up now

Move on with your day!

6 comments:

KKBeckett said...

Woo!
*gives you a potion of focus so that you don't stray too far away from you plot points so you can get to THAT sooner*
*throws confetti*
Also, though... seriously... what THAT are we talking about here? Is there more than one? *is confused*

rar said...

Whoo!! *dances and saves potion of focus*
There is only one THAT. Just one. Never has been more. That I am aware of... *shifty glance*

KKBeckett said...

Okay, maybe it's just you being all *waggles fingers* mysterious about not giving us spoilers.
heheh... River's hair is full of spoilers.

rar said...

Maybe it is just that. Sorry. I'll try to be less confusing in the future?
River's hair is... I don't get it. Have I missed something?

KKBeckett said...

It's an internet meme. Her hair is full of spoilers, that's why it's so crazy.

rar said...

oh! That makes sense (and is why I've missed it)