Friday, January 25, 2013

The one day I don't check KH13



they post that

and this
if you don't end up laughing there's something wrong with you





And there's also shiny screenshots

and news that DAYS WILL BE 2 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES

That's ten minutes short of three hours
the Twilight Symphony, however, is longer at three hours and twenty-five minutes. Can't wait to receive my copy!! I'll get the email any day now. Any. Day. Now.

ASLKDFJSLFKJSDKF I want this game in English so bad

Even though I won't buy it, just download Days cutscenes and watch them that way

But still

11 comments:

KKBeckett said...

OHMYGOSHTHAT'SSOSHINY!
Roxas and Xion!
And Kairi looks cute!
AND NAMINE!
And Riku's all like "YEAH!"
OH MY GOSH!
JUST EEEEEEEE!

rar said...

ITIS,ISN'TIT!?!?!*drools... lol, not really*
Haha, the first thing I noticied was CoM. I wonder what that says about me...?
BUT YES OHMYGOSH
I CAN'T WAIT

KKBeckett said...

I think I noticed the Day's first, but that's because I was just logically processing it from left to right.
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER! (Though, it's not like I have a PS3...)

rar said...

Oh, that's true. I think I was like "Days: eh, nothing incredibly special OOH SHINY COM" or something. I don't remember. I just remember that CoM was the first thing I commented on
lol, YES. Exactly how I feel :P

KKBeckett said...

My boyfriend had a PS3... but then it died... stupidly. He's saving up enough money to get a new one, but... idk... it's hard to save money for stuff like that when you've gotta pay rent and bills and stuff. Personally, I'm saving up money for a 3DS... yeah... about that...

rar said...

Get the 3DS. You can put off a PS3 until, y'know, KH3 comes out (though our luck, the PS4 will be out by them :P). Besides, KH1.5 isn't even out in Japan yet. Who knows how long it'll be 'til it's out in English?

KKBeckett said...

Be out in English, or be out in America :P

rar said...

...both? Lol. America, I think is what I was going for. Idk.

KKBeckett said...

Probably America. I remember reading one of Cookie's replies saying something about him not getting it :( He's in the UK, is he not?

rar said...

He is, but I believe what he said was more like he MIGHT not get it. It'll be like ReCoM, which wasn't released in the UK.

KKBeckett said...

I'm kinda glad I live in the US....