Saturday, January 19, 2013

I just realized

In KH1.5 (did you know that some people are abbreviating it KHHD? Why do that? What if they come up with an HD2.5? Huh?) Sora's model is going to be the stupid one they've been using in like... every recent game.

Which stinks

His KH1 model was my favorite! His hair looked... not ridiculous. I don't know.

I mean, updated graphics: great!

cutscenes ALWAYS with good graphics: GREAT! (at least I sure hope they do that, or I will be pissed. Why remake KH1 in HD if you're not going to put all the cutscenes in good graphics?)

But... his KH1 model was my favorite

I didn't mind his KH2 one: he'd aged a year. "course he looked different

but all the other variations of his KH1 outfit, like ReCoM and Coded. The way his hair looks... I don't like it. I liked it better when it was darker (hence KH1 being my favorite)

Anyhoo, that was random

Though, I guess it doesn't matter, since I doubt I"m buying KH1.5 anytime soon (or at all). I don't own a PS3, and the only thing I'd bother buying it for is the fact it's KH1FM bundled with it. I can get Days cutscenes off the internet, lol

Though, if they DO make a HD2.5 and it has KH2FM, I will MOST DEFINITELY be getting it. Because... KH2FM. *nods*

here's a quick sad story: KH2FM was on sale at my local bookmans, (like, $20, but that's what you'd expect out of almost any not-crap video game that isn't FF7 or something similiar (those sell for about $40)) and I wanted to buy it, but it's pointless because PS2s are region locked and I wouldn't be able to play it. But it's tempting...

However, it's gone. Currently, there's a copy of the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess on the shelf (unless it's been sold since I last checked) which is equally as tempting...

Anyway!!

I should probably go... write, before the fever kicks in

Which sucks, since the fever tends to kick in at about 7pm, and I have trouble writing at any time before 8pm. Heheh.

No comments: