Saturday, January 5, 2013

Agh, I don't know what's going on!

Now Google's (since blogspot/blogger is run by Google) being weird with comments? It's posterous all over again!

I don't know what's going on, and I'm sorry this is only seemed to happen to you, Flightfoot! Has anyone else had this problem?

I suppose I could report the problem, but I have to go through Google Groups, and I'm not the only one with this question (but somehow no one else has figured out what's going on...) so I feel redundant asking it again... (and google's send feedback isn't available on the blog itself, where it'd be best to point the problem out...)

I don't know what to tell you guys, and I'll apologize once again, Flightfoot. I really don't know why this is happening! I'm very frustrated, too, because the inability to see comments was the exact reason I switched blogs!

I'm really sorry about this

I just

I don't even know what to do

I suppose I'll try and report the problem to Google, and see what that does

But I don't think we'll get your comments back, Flightfoot. Unless they've mysteriously been transported somewhere else, they appear to be gone. This sucks.

Anyway, I'll go report the problem now

3 comments:

DarkUFO said...

Test

Flightfoot said...

Ah, well. They weren't all that important, anyways. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

rar said...

Me too! I don't know what I'd do if blogspot got as weird with comments as posterous did...