Friday, December 18, 2015

ATR ch53 - Hey, wait, we haven't seen you since Dead Inside???

[SLIDES INTO YOUR LIFE!!!!!]

CHRISTMAS IS IN A WEEK!!! WOWIE!!!! IDK IF THAT'S RELEVANT!!!!!!


JUMP FESTA STARTS, UM, TODAY, AND!!! THERE IS A PROMISE OF KH TRAILERS!!!!! Yup, that's right, KH trailers -- one for 2.8, one for KH3! Obviously I haven't seen them yet, but, yo,

check out the link to Squeenix's livestream, which starts at 6:20 MST / 8:20 EST -- trailers are supposed to start showing two hours after it starts!


I SAW STAR WARS!!! LAST NIGHT!!! It was really good. I'm...... it was really good. It was so good???? I cried when it started because I couldn't really wrap my head around the fact I was watching a brand new Star Wars.

It was good! I already said that, but, to reiterate: IT WAS GOOD!!!! There are parts I didn't really like, of course, but overall it did super great at living up to its name. It was definitely more enjoyable to watch than Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones.


FTPVERSE RELATED:

If you've gone thru the best ending of Undertale you should check out my Crossover AU which isn't even a general Undertale AU it's "FtPverse but if the Undertale kids were also just a part of it" because I'm a sucker for sad broken kids being loved and I'm double the sucker for sad broken kids looking after each other???? help me?????

Anyhoo you can check out the Crossover AU, called "This House Is A Home For Us All" on it's own tumblr!!!

IT'S A GOOD AU


And I could talk about other things now

Or link to a playlist or something but, nah


CHAPTER TIME

read here!!

tumblr tag!!!




The sunrise date was kind of!!! spur of the moment!!!!

I think my first thought was "they're supposed to meet Kairi, maybe they stay there all morning" but that required them taking like two or three hours of sitting and doing nothing while waiting for it to become a reasonable time of day, and also, other things happened

BUT, STILL, sunrise date


I based sunrise times off of Hawaii, since, I figured that'd be the closest considering Island and everything?? I probably could've done Japan, but....

Anyway, sunrise in Hawaii in summer is roughly 5:40, and HB is three hours behind Destiny Islands, etc, we've been over this


Riku's sleep schedule is something like: he goes to bed at 11 or 12, wakes up at 3, catches the sunrise on Destiny Islands, comes back to HB and reads until Aerith and Namine are awake. When he gets a watch or a phone he may just start staying on the Islands until it's officially morning in HB (but until he has a watch, it's safer to return from Destiny Islands after an hour).



The thing with Even and Alpha I wrote actually waaaaaaay back at the start of part 3, just!! it didn't quite fit there pacing wise, and then there wasn't room for it until, well, now.

So here we are.

I was gonna have Even be like “we’re almost done translating Riku’s code” but then I remembered they were officially writing a program to do that instead so uh, yeah


While Zexion’s age is vague, and so Alpha’s age is vague, he’s sitting somewhere between 18 and 22 as far as I'm concerned. I want to say 19, or maybe 20, because no one else is that specific age. Either way, he is not really that old at all, and not much of an adult. Just throwin that out there.

You may want to reread Nothing’s Fair ch18 as a refresher??


I was gonna have an extra part at the end explaining Even going and telling 7 “hey, ask Alpha later to look over the translation program if you want him to, also have him come when I’m not here” but!! I kinda liked how it ended already and, was exhausted, so I left it and went to bed instead


Oh, and, fun fact to tie in with the title of this post: This is Alpha's first appearance in ATR. He's been mentioned several other times, but never seen until now. 

I'd say that's strange, but, honestly, I'm not surprised. We haven't seen a lot of other familiar faces in CO for a while, either, because the story transitioned out of CO. So.


That's all I had to say on this chapter. Enjoy your day.

No comments: