Thursday, June 11, 2015

ATR ch34 - UH THINGS

Hello

I updated ASAS, as I said, but if you aren't up to date then they're spoilers so it'll wait until we're a little further down in the blog post to cover the chapters I uploaded, ay

Please

Please read Cucumber Quest

I say this a lot but it's really good, and it's getting really good in this latest chapter, and we're like?? Only on chapter 3. Whoa. it's good please read it the Nightmare Knight is really cool okay he's so cool I can't wait to know more about him

also healthy sibling relationship, no aggressive romance plots, video game trope subversion and influences

I've talked about it so much but please read it


Here's a Nightmare Knight fanmix and maybe it's only good if you've read Cucumber Quest, but, hey I like it.

I like it

ASAS UPDATES!

Chapter 85 - A different take on the Shad reveal, ft Shad's wolf!! As I said in the chap itself, it's just a "I thought about it happening like this so I wrote it" and, that's about all it was, (it wasn't an original draft or something I was considering to put in or anything).  I THINK IT'S KIND OF SWEET THOUGH.

Chapter 86 - "Sora screams Shad's music", exactly what it says on the tin, and something I've thought about a lot because this is like my favorite thing, okay. If I wasn't so hesitation to mention music or technology of Any Sort in FtPverse I may have included this scene, tbh? Though, it would've been a dead giveaway, and, I may have swapped it around so Sora/Shad was listening to Folie a Deux. ((That is Shad's favorite album, probably. Hmmmm what if I rewrote it?? Hmmm))


ANYHOO

CHAPTER TIME

Read here




I was going to put this all in Sora's POV but I really liked how it was vibing in Kairi's

of course, Kairi's didn't last long, but, ALAS


IT’S MORNING IN HB!! GOSH!!!!! That’s a little strange feeling, but I guess it explains what Leon’s still doing around the house, anyway

If it was 9/10 ish at Sora’s house then it’d only have been 6/7 in HB. Well. that would DEFINITELY explain why Leon was the only one there, LIKE MAYBE IT WAS CLOSER TO 11 BUT STILL THAT’S STILL ONLY 8 IN HB….. sooooo

Yeah geeze that early in the morning he wouldn’t have any restoration work to do yet and Yuffie’s only awake because it was her turn to do rounds with Riku (as the chapter said, Aerith and Namine were at the infirmary, though Riku was probably there too until Yuffie collected him for rounds)

RESEARCH. IN WHICH I PULL UP A KH GAME AND TIME MYSELF HOW LONG IT TAKES ME TO DO A ROUND OF HEARTLESS.

It was roughly thirty minutes but it probably took Yuffie/Riku longer factoring real-time travel and the fact that Aqua wasn't even fair to the Unversed when I played

((There's nothing quite as satisfying then going around as Aqua and destroying Unversed by blinking, to be honest))

Shad doesn’t even consider the fact that saying “nah I got a form of travel too” would also raise questions??? W O W

I KINDA MEANT TO DO THIS BUT I, FORGOT. Have it anyway tho because it's pretty good.


Aerith goes and pumps light/healing magic into riku and someone (maybe Yuffie, but it could be Namine) is like “did that work?” and all Aerith can do is shake her head pour a little more into it before backing off “I don’t think so—I’ve gotten better in the past five years, but this really isn’t something I can fix, I don’t think. We’ll have to take him to CO” and her mouth curls with distaste

No comments: