Friday, April 17, 2015

ATR Chapter 23

Besides another shameless plug for Earthbound (I'm almost finished with it it's really good it's only ten bucks on the wii u eshop) I don't have much to say.

Instead of a playlist, have this video I found on tumblr.



It's not as odd as it might look trrruuuust me it's fantastic and hilarious it's just got an odd frame that's been taken as the thumbnail. Please please please watch it I was cackling at it for a good thirty minutes.

(tumblr post it was taken from)

Chapter Time

read aqui

tumblr tag aqui

Further notes under the cut




Initially this first bit (with Riku puking darkness) was part of ch22 except that made it 5k words and while I still think I could PROBABLY pull off a chapter w/ 5k words this one just started to drag 

Also there is SO MUCH going on in it (magik said it was a “marathon”)


And when I looked back at it I was Rly Happy with what was happening but I was still Dissatisfied and I think splitting it helped. I think splitting it helped a lot.


I considered to have Riku dislocate his shoulder because Joseph came out of nowhere and tackled him from behind (I had a headcanon about Joseph forcing Riku to give him piggyback rides through this method) buuuuut

I wasn't even 100% sure how to write Joseph trying to make Riku give him a piggy back ride—well actually, I knew how to write that, but not so much the bit where Joseph accidentally pulls Riku’s shoulder out of place. So.........

I remembered Destiny Islands having a native tongue and Kairi definitely mumbles about being tired of being interrupted in the native tongue



THE SORA/NAMINE SCENE… I HAD… 500 WORDS DONE BEFORE I REMEMBERED I WANTED IT IN SORA’S POV, NOT NAMINES…..

That comes from the fact that we’ve covered this thing from Namine’s POV a bajillion times before, plus there were slotted to be a lot of thoughts that would only be clear from Sora’s POV.
(largely about Shad)

I…. I really don’t know how it slipped my mind and I ended up starting in Namine’s POV instead of Sora’s (especially bc I care so much about the Shad things??)

“UH I MEAN HYPOTHETICALLY IF IT WERE ME AND RIKU AND IT’S OBVIOUSLY NOT ME AND RIKU AND IT’S DEFINITELY NOT ME AND SOMEONE ELSE” nice recovery Sora 


I’M CACKLING I FORGOT ABOUT THE “GIANT MAGIC KEYSWORD” LINE UNTIL I REREAD THIS what a good line

No comments: