Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy late 3rd anniversary everyone! (ch161)

The anniversary was yesterday, and if you checked out either this blog or the fic's tumblr you would've noticed that!

(Also I haven't replied to reviews in ages but I've got a million other things going on in my brain and I don't think now is the time to do that. I'll... do that later! Ealskjfasf)

Now...




Hey! A video! Haha, yeah, don't get too excited, that's just part one (of nine) in which I talk about my OFFICIAL Timeline in depth. I had a lot of fun recording it (along with the other brainstorms) and maybe you'll have fun listening to it? I thought I said a lot of funny/interesting things! (Especially when I got comfortable--so part three and on, really, and it gets better the further in)

Of course, I talk for an hour and a half about the timeline alone, not to mention the extra 40ish minutes if you count the other brainstorms!
The Timeline discussion is split into 9 parts for a reason, however, with each being roughly ten minutes (it ranges from 8-12 minutes really) and concrete stopping points between them, you can listen to them one at a time, and not all at once!
(the other brainstorms are 15 and then 20 minutes, so... might want to put those off until you really have some spare time!)

And.... yeah!!

(Also, if you haven't seen the timeline, it's here)

Chapter time!!

convenient link

I'm gonna be a little lazy like always and just copy-paste my notes over. For the most part.

Vexen is very much worried about the DCP, but it’s clearly not a problem yet, as Xehanort’s not dead, but he’s resolved to make sure such a program doesn’t exist in my universe, and, if it does, to get rid of it as soon as possible


UHM EXCUSE ME NO ONE SHOULD BE TAKING A LEAF FROM RUMPELSTILTSKIN’S BOOK (Alpha was trying oh my gosh)

As for what 19's up to.... I have a full chapter on that that'll go over to ASAS later. Tomorrow maybe? Or Monday?

Riku’s an audial person (hearing is his strongest sense) so I’m going to try and make him focus more on how people sound than how they look. Though, he won’t exclude sight/appearance from his observations, but sound is the first thing he notices. (It hasn’t been consistent, but, y’know, these are decisions I make later into the series, and I’m not going back and rewriting anything, so)

Riku has trouble with words when he’s nervous, so anytime he’s being cute with Namine he tends to stutter and it’s slightly adorable.
(He actually only might have trouble with words around Namine. It’s the only time I’ve noticed it… haha. She probably puts him well out of his comfort zone or something)

Yes they did totally just ignore Joseph like that. Hahaha

“there are” is grammatically incorrect but THIS IS DIALOGUE FORGET GRAMMAR

NO BUT 29’S PRETTY DARN CLOSE 
(as in being as protective as Riku whoops wrote Namine the first time though she's pretty darn protective too)

I feel the dialogue is more important in this case and that’s partially the reason why I don’t have a lot else
(the rest is that I was super distracted and dialogue was all I had written down. I didn’t leave any useful notes on emotions. Silly me.)

Yes I really think I am taking care to point out that no one understands how time flows in CO

Whoops Joseph used “I’mma”. Haha. Idk why I started using that but it’s leaked into my writing.


~That's sort of all I had to say (that wasn't spoiler-y) but you can also check my tumblr though there are actually only two posts whoops

No comments: