Friday, July 12, 2013

lsdkjfsofijsf (ch154)

That post about Sora I want you to read
http://rarmastersftpverse.blogspot.com/2013/07/okay-so-about-sora.html

I'm not even asking you politely to read it. But, since I know there are a lot of lazy people out there that won't, and I really want people to understand why Sora's been absent lately

Basically, Sora's become a pain in the butt to write for lately and you're really lucky if I squeeze one chapter out of him. On the other hand, Riku's more than easy to write for, and I get 13-chapter-sequences without even trying.
Given the fact that writing longer sequences with Sora would require three months of stressing out (which isn't good for my health) I am not going to write longer or more frequent sequences with Sora just because you want it. This is my story, Riku's technically my main character, and I can write more for him and less for Sora if I want to.

But, please, I think my reasons are more detailed than that so go read the post.

*lets out long breath*

I guess it's commentary time

~

Oh wait!
Music Suggestions first! 

Reborn - Thomas Bergersen
Corruption - Two Steps from Hell

(Both can be listened to under my ch154 tag on tumblr)

also here's your convenient link to the chapter
also 26's POV
and Roxas's POV
and Vexen's POV (no link yet)

okay so these notes are going to make more sense if you've read all the POVs (or at least Riku's and then 26's) but I'm not posting all those chapters RIGHT NOW, so... yeah here just have my notes and figure it out for yourself haha (I'm a lazy bum)

anyway just copying my notes over bleck (I'm a very lazy bum)

Yes, because Axel is known to jump (swan dive) off cliffs, isn’t that right, magik?

7’s not talking about Roxas.

Tbh I’m not entirely sure where they are. In my head, it looks like a hallway leading up to this door? It’s a large hallway: not quite as large as you tend to see in Castle Oblivion, but still pretty large. However, it might make more sense if they were in one of those, y’know, normal hallways. Actually, it’d make sense if they were in a random room. Just a room y’know? Yeah.

Axel stop it. the AkuRoku shippers are gonna come out of hiding and swarm me!!

I’m being very dramatic about Roxas even though it’s completely unnecessary

Roxas awww you poor thing you really don’t know what’s going on do you?? Awwwww (this was totally not the reaction I was expecting to feel once I had you up and moving)

Idk whose POV we’re in but I don’t think Riku should be noticing all this detail. He’s kinda panicky at the moment. Oh well. We’re semi-omniscient atm.

Mmm I really want to focus on Roxas like I will have to write this from his POV omg. Maybe I’ll just write and then sort through this and decide what extra brainstorming I need to do and whether or not I’ll need to edit the wonky POV-ness of all this

Nope nvm I need to be in Roxas’s POV. Just right now. Because he’s giving me feels.

Lol look another person who people think are slightly weak but makes a really hard boss. Roxas. Yuppp. (Data Roxas is a BEAR to beat! And let’s not even talk about how hard KH2FM Roxas probs is because I haven’t played it but it’s probs hard it’s Roxas and he gets all bamf after Days seriously)

Okay gonna do 7’s thoughts because he’s the only person I even remotely want to be in their head right now. Lol. I just don’t want to be in Alpha’s or Amaryllis’s. And Axel’s won’t be productive. Sooooo

Lol this is the second time where everyone’s been like SNAPDRAGON REALLY!??! Because y’know he goes and attacks people he shouldn’t probably attack aahha whoops (nt really though)

O.O Vexen what are you doing in this room I thought you didn’t want the organization to find out about you aslkdfjslfjsdf

He’s gonna get found out if 26 says something

Or if Xemnas notices

Xemnas probably noticed

But

Alskdjflsjfsldfjss this could be bad let’s hope they all just think he’s a Vexen Replica whoopsies

And that Lexaeus Replica is a traitor

Someone’s bound to notice him.

Oh wait he was here already fighting maybe they don’t care? Maybe Xigbar should say something?? 26 should???

Alpha can’t warp but maybe he set up an illusion of himself talking to Amaryllis (and maybe it was an illusion!Amaryllis) and he sneaked over behind 26 somehow. *shrugs* it’s possible. And would explain why they took so long to do anything. I like that idea.

Xigbar probably noticed Alpha sneaking across the room. But he’s just enjoying it like “Ienzo, you clever little boy. I mean. Zexion. Replica. Alpha.” *shoots Alpha in frustration, but Alpha’s already by 26*
(Actually Xemnas is probably doing the same. And Vexen. Lol.)

MAYBE ALPHA WARPED THE AIR AROUND HIM SO IT JUST LOOKED LIKE PART OF THE WALL SO HE WAS EFFECTIVELY INVISIBLE??

Apparently Alpha doesn’t hold things anymore he just has them float in front of him. (Kinda like Mewtew in SSBM)

That was smart of me. I went and looked up a Roxas battle because I blanked on how he fights, and I’m like “KH2FM works” not realizing that he’s got two Keyblade in that battle. He’s only got one in his hand right now. *fetches days to smack things randomly for a while*

I just realized. 26 says he can’t hear Alpha and Amaryllis talking. He assumes it’s because of the distance, but what if they aren’t talking. It being an illusion!Alpha who just appears to be talking, and Amaryllis just pretending to talk back alskdjf okay

Xemnas is just like “Xigbar. Xigbar really? We’re leaving”

Alpha you probably deserved that. (after being a jerk to Riku about his fighting Axel plan failing)

Okay so I skipped/omitted a few parts while writing this from a million different POVs. Oh well. Shoot me. I left out a few lines of dialogue.

anyway yeah that's it

I'm a lazy bum

I'm well aware of that

go do something else with your life

No comments: