Friday, June 28, 2013

"It's too risky a gamble" (ch151)

Okay! Uhm... I can't think of anything to say, besides I just finished the first season of Once Upon a Time and, like when you finish a good book, it's really hard to focus on anything else.

So

Sorry for this late chapter

No music suggestion

and now for my commentary!!

(but here's your convenient link to the chapter)

~

Teehee let's just slip into Namine's POV halfway through, yeah

Ooh, this chapter actually was supposed to be something entirely different, but the conversation was only poops and giggles and didn't further my plot at all, so, of course, I scrapped it. I do have it all written down, though, so I'll post it to ASAS sometime. Probably soon.

Oh! I also have the end of this scene written from pretty much everyone else's POV. That'll also be posted to ASAS. Sometime.

Heh, apparently I'm making it a goal to point out as many times as possible that no one quite understands time in Castle Oblivion. Though I doubt it flows normally...

mmm, I think these notes are on that other take on this chapter. Hang on. *scrooooollls down*

Hmm, I wrote this in my notes:
Also idk what my Dead Inside page count is, but the page count of this sequence is currently 46 and that’s nearly fifty and I know Dead Inside is about 520 pages?? But anyway I’ll be near 600 pages by the time I’m done with this sequence help guys I’m scared idk what I’m gonna do with my life when Dead Inside’s finished it’s completely consumed me

And, yeah. I forget just what my page count was after all 60 or so pages of this sequence were put in the Dead Inside doc, but I know I have 618 pages now. Hehah

*snort*
“This is Xemnas we’re dealing with. Not Saix. They’re two completely different people.” 
*cough* that’s arguable *ahem*

~I totally wrote that in my notes

and then this??:
Ienzo—I mean Alpha—there are sometime where you just sound so much like Vexen it’s like “welp, we know who raised him”

~idk if that was for the other take on this chapter but I can't remember

I'mma just copy-paste some of my notes now

Riku, I think someone in the room is getting annoyed with all your selfdoubt, and doesn’t like the fact you’re trying to drag everyone down with you

Also, Alpha seems offended that you called him a coward, magik

Magik I tried. I just can’t make Vexen say “pissed”
(this came up probably because he'd say something like "pissing Axel off is a bad idea" but nope I couldn't get him to say it. We went with "angry")

RIKU YOUR SELFDOUBT IS GOING TO KILL ME HAVE I MENTIONED THAT!?

And then, ahhhh, those are all my notes! Yes! yes they are. Mmhm.

Okay... so....

That was fun

check out my #ch151 tag on tumblr?
(some posts are about the original draft of this, before I rewrote this chapter, just so you know)


No comments: