Monday, April 8, 2013

Ah yes

I knew there was something I wanted to say about the latest chapter of ASAS, I just couldn't remember what when I posted it yesterday

Besides the usual commentary, which I couldn't come up with, there was one other thing. And that would be specific timey-wimey stuff.

Yay.

See, Flightfoot asked if Edd had changed the future at all. The answer? No, actually, he hasn't. At least, not that I know of. I'm pretty sure 23's betrayal coincided with 19 looking after the pictures, and since Edd couldn't bring himself to destroy them (see ch20 of ASAS which is the same basic thing, though, jerk, he tried to make Namine destroy them *shakes head in disgust*) the future actually didn't change at all.

Or, at least, that's what I'm going with.

Edd threatened to change the future, but he was only intending to destroy Namine's pictures. Since he didn't actually destroy them, I assume that the future never changed and this was what he was "supposed" to do all along. One of those paradox things.

However, considering everything concerning Edd is the least concrete portion of my fic... well... I might change my mind on this later. *Shrugs*


UPDATE TIME!!

Nothing terribly exciting. I have about half of the 8th chapter in this sequence. (Making it 7.5/13 chapters written). I might've written more last night, but I was feeling really icky, so I went to bed early.
Well, I tried to. I probably was up for an hour or two just lying in bed because my body was like "what the crap it's three hours before you normally even try to go to bed!!"

so... yeah. 7.5/13 chapters written. We're getting there.

No comments: