Friday, March 1, 2013

Riku's feeling neglected...

But it's not my fault Ven's whacking me with feels right now! It really isn't! I'm not even playing BBS at the moment!

It's all Colin's fault! Well, technically, it's Cole's... at least for what's going through Ven's head and why he's ranting and bleh All his fault!

And Riku doesn't have to get upset that I used my not-so-affectionate term for him on Colin and Cole. They were the one who were spamming me with so much stuff and feels that I went "UGH those boys!" (I usually say "ugh, that boy!" in reference to Riku. Frequently. At least in the confines of my own head.)

I'm sorry you're feeling neglected, Riku

(he's an angsty child, I swear)

But I have to rewrite this scene I was working on because it was just... bleh. And, currently, I can't write from you're POV because it's detrimental. So it's not my fault.

Hmph.

Yeah, I'm justifying myself to a fictional character. Shush. We all do it.

Asdflj

Anyway

So

Uhm



I think I"m going to post something Days related until the release of KH1.5 (that's 13 days! technically, 12 days and about 10 hours, according to the countdown)

I've got a lot of pictures, as I went on a downloading binge to find Days pictures I could turn into a Desktop background

Anyway, that picture, I'm not sure who drew it... I ripped it from someone's profile page on KH-vids because it's such a wonderful picture and the sunset and the Days feels and slkdfjdlk I had to have it
(and I don't think the picture is by them. It might be, but I found a couple other pics they had on their page on dA by someone else, and it was a few different people and bleh)

EDIT: I found the artist. パン也 on pixiv, though the art has since been deleted... blehhh....

Yeah

DAAAYYYSS

I can't wait

this would be another reason why Riku's feeling neglected. Haha

That's all. I should go write.

No comments: