Monday, March 25, 2013

Comment problems...

Flightfoot's been reporting issues their comments going through, again. So. I went and messed with the settings a bit, changing the comment type/form from "embedded" to "full page"

Apparently, "full page" is the most reliable, and I'm hoping this solves the problem.

I put this little note on the comment page itself, also

That's... sort of all I had to say about it. The note on the comment page gives you a basic rundown of the important options on that page... so unless you want me to sit here and least what every link on that page does...


Oh, also, we seem to have lost the pretty "reply" feature for our comments. Oh well.

Anyway, if this fixes the problem, I'll probably won't make any changes. If it doesn't... I have no clue.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Cool, now i think we can get emailed for follow-up comments!

rar said...

I think we could always do that, but now it's more straightforward... (actually I can't find it at all. I wonder if it's because this is my blog)

rar said...

oh it was because I wasn't signed in!

Caitlin said...

Cute :P