Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I would've had this up sooner (commentary on ch56 of Can't Escape)

but, as my previous post stated, I was at a Renaissance Fair. It was cool. I got dragon wings (they were sort of expensive... *shifty glance*) along with a birthday present for my mom.
And, yes, we didn't stay all day, but... we kinda did everything, and none of us are used to walking a ton, so we were all aching after being there for at least... oh, geeze, it was only five hours. Oh well.

Yup

now... to the chapter! Which, indeed, magik wrote the beginning of and I wrote the end of. Lol.

"Shh! I'm telling a story!" I love that line of Joseph's.

Ooh, look, there's a... well, it's not a mistake. There's just... not a paragraph break where there probably should be. Not that it's a problem.
It's right after Joseph's "Unless, you'd rather just come with us...?". Ienzo's reply is just a line down, and there's not the usual break between the lines that fanfic normally puts. Yeah. Overexplained that.

Also, here's a random tidbit that it was either this chapter or the next that reminded me of it... I don't remember, but, Goldpanner (who's translated a lot of the KH novels and other such things) mentioned that they (she?) enjoyed translating for Roxas, because he had relatively simple thoughts. Zexion, however, had "long paragraphs filled with complicated kanji" and I just smiled because that is so like him.
(They also mentioned that Vexen rambles, which is also very true)

and... uhm... shoot

That's all I have to say about this chapter. Whoo!

haha

I guess I'll just go now. I should write. I'm just having trouble. Braig's-- I mean, Xigbar's suddenly a pain to write for. Ugh. I just feel like he should be saying more, but I can't think of anything to have him say and bleehhhsdfksklfj

No comments: