Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Did you just sneeze lightning!?" (commentary on ch139)

Yes, Toby is capable of sneezing lightning. But, see, I wanted him to somehow ruin the mistletoe, and it was either this or him accidentally setting it on fire... Then again, as soon as I considered him sneezing lightning... well... there wasn't much of a debate.

anyway

So... reviews!

KKBeckett, ch134
It's alright! You're my beta!
And yes, my Christmas was decent! I mean, we've had our sink ripped out of our kitchen, there's possibly some mold in my room, I've been sleeping on the couch, and I had to spend the day out of my house due to the plumbers and a few other problems...
But, all considered, it could've been worse! And I have a 3DS!

Flightfoot, ch138
I was so attached to R, too! I felt awful about killing her! I wanted to keep her around,  but it was just too much work and I don't want to delay the fic too much

but if any of you come up with a way to bring Xion back, I will jump on it, honestly... there's cool stuff she's trying to do in my head but she can't because she's dead... UGH! (I blame the fic I'm reading)

I replied to Xero's through PM...

And... I'm working on getting an answer for Riku and Namine being telepathic (it's either going to take it's own post to explain, or I'll just put it in their couple page whenever I write it...)

and... other notes on the chapter:

Joseph and Toby's sequence is my favorite. I love the Namiku stuff, but... Joseph and Toby

And... that's it. There's small technical details, but ask me about those


ANYWAY

SO

BEEN PLAYING KH3D

PROBABLY DON'T EXPECT ME TO POST UNTIL I'VE FINISHED IT!

'cept I might get around to posting previously written scenes to ASAS...

Not much to say about KH3D so far. Though I think I like Riku's side of the story better, so far. (Though I'm not very far into the game)

I was frustrated with Sora's version of Hunchback of Notre Dame, though!. They copied straight from the movie!! Do they always do that with Disney worlds? I could've sworn there was more of a difference... ah well.

I find it funny, though, that I keep getting stuck as Sora, and I have almost no problems with Riku. I mean, seriously? What is that?

OH
AND
I AM SO HAPPY
MY HEADCANON WAS NOT CONTRADICTED
I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WOULD BE
AND THEN I WOULD'VE CRIED
but they didn't show the scene like I assumed that they would, so... my headcanon remains unchallenged!
YAY

Anyhoo


I found this through google images, and thus don't know who drew it. IT'S NOT MINE, THAT'S FOR CERTAIN!

No comments: