Saturday, October 27, 2012

So I'm at a friend's house right now (commentary on ch130)

and she's playing a video game, and I stole her laptop, so I figured "what the hey? I'll upload a chapter to fanfic"

Mmhmm

JOURNAL DUMP IN THE LAST POST, BY THE WAY!




~~

It has just occurred to me that I haven't replied to reviews in a while. However, looking over the reviews, I realize that none of them really require a response. So...

ONTO THE CHAPTER!!

Lol, most my notes on this chapter are yelling at Namine.

See:

"Namine, WHY do you talk to Riku in your head?"
She does. She doesn't say things out loud, she says all this stuff in her head that would probably be best for her to say aloud but she doesn't say them out loud. She says them in her head, as if Riku can hear her thoughts. Which he can't.

"Oi. Oi. OI. Too soon for that. Stop it. Namine. Namine!"
I forget what she was doing. But she was trying to do something that it's too soon for.

There's more of them, but I'll wait a bit until we hit that point in the chapter, because I'm going to come up with more commentary. Bleh.

So, I started off this chapter (and most chapters of this sequence) by just... writing. I didn't have any specific plans for the chapter - just a few things I wanted to have happen and that's about it. It adds a... lighter feel to the chapter (for me anyway) without that concrete guideline.

That sounded like I was rambling...

Hrm...

Some point in the chapter, I'm not entirely sure where (I might have changed this and edited it out) Riku says "I hate feeling like this" and Namine replies with "I hate seeing you like this"
And Riku's brain went into overload and trying to sort a coherent thought out of him made my head hurt. So I scrapped that.
Or, at least, I scrapped the "I hate seeing you like this". Not sure if I ended up cutting out the "I hate feeling like this", too. Considering I haven't been able to find it, there's a chance I did.

Fun note: I wrote this from both Namine's and Riku's POV at the same time. I'm only posting Namine's POV because it was always supposed to be from her POV, but I needed to figure out out what the crap was going on in Riku's head, so I wrote it from his POV, too. I'll post his POV in ASAS sometime

Heheh, actually, as long as Namine had a weapon, she wouldn't have that much trouble protecting Riku. It's just the lack of weapon that makes it hard for her, considering she's not much of a threat without one.

So, I was actually kind of lazy in writing this meltdown. I pretty much just reused a meltdown from an AU sequence. Granted, since it's AU, it's not like it matters, but... still. I was lazy.

My favorite part of this chapter?


           " It’ll stop.
            You’ll be okay.
            A promise he never had.
            It wasn’t fair. "


I just really love that thought process of Namine's.

...
yeah, that's about it.

2 comments:

KKBeckett said...

Cool vid, it has nice transitions. *gives cookie to Namine* because she needs one.

rar said...

It does have nice transitions!
lol, she probably does need one